School of Health and Medical Engineering and Psychology
Established in 1994 with 45 students and at this stage the school of health, medical engineering and psychology had in excess of 800 graduates. This school currently has five departments including:
- Department of Environmental Hygiene, offering bachelor and postgraduate programs.
- Department of Physical Engineering, offering bachelor and postgraduate programs
- Department of Occupational Health Engineering offering bachelor programs,
- Department of Psychology offering bachelor programs,
- Department of Health Services Management, offering MA, and PhD courses.
The Health and Medical Engineering School has approximately 3000 students and 200 full-time and part time academic faculty members.
For further information please contact the Head of School on: firstname.lastname@example.org